!This must be purchased with a Spellbook built with “generic art”!
- After purchasing your custom leather book cover, please email your art to: email@example.com
- We will send you a digital proof so you can approve the art before we have your press molding made
- You can use this graphic for any number of leather products (Spellbooks, Scrolls, Codices) at no extra cost
- Custom leather products require custom magnesium molds to get made for the pressings. These molds can take up to 4 weeks to get made.
About the art!
You must have permission to use art that you send us! We cannot use copyrighted art without the artist’s permission!
As much as we wish it was different, engravings are black and white; Color and grayscale will not engrave well :(
- Preferred formats: .ai, .eps, .svg, .pdf
- Accepted formats: .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .psd, .cdr
- If you need us to add any of our standard bordering, just ask!
- Art should be large (1000 x 1000px or larger recommended, 500 x 500px minimum)
Please note any special requests in “Order Notes” on checking out, and please reach out to us if you have any questions! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Quentin & Dan